SolarEK 96-LED Outdoor Tiki Torch Solar Lights - 2 4 or 8 Pack
GORGEOUS DANCING FLAMES DESIGN: Built-in 96 LEDs illuminate and cast a soft realistic flickering flame light that gives an exotic tropic feel to your yard garden lawn patio pathway etc. and add a romantic atmosphere to your parties holidays BBQ camping wedding etc. It’s so lifelike that from 10ft away your guest can’t tell whether it’s a real flame or not.
AUTO ON/OFF: With a light sensor our flame Solar light will turn off and charge automatically during the day. Then turn on the light automatically at dusk and turn it off when it's dawn. Manually switch on the light for the first use and fully charged it.
10HRS MAX RUNTIME: Its solar panel with 17% high photoelectric conversion can effectively absorb the sunlight on the day and convert sunlight into electricity to fully charge the inbuilt 2200mAh battery about 8Hrs. Light your garden for 10Hrs.
IP65 WATERPROOF & DUST-PROOF: Made of durable ABS plastic and equipped with high-graded solar panels our solar light is designed to withstand dust dirt rain water snow heat etc. Optimal landscape lights for lawn garden yard patio pathway. Great decoration in holidays like Christmas Halloween etc.
QUICK SETUP: Simply stick the light into the ground without wiring or screws after connecting the extension tube that helps to prop the light up and the ground stake. Choose an outdoor location with full direct sunlight that is away from street lights or any other strong lighting sources.
1. How long the light illuminates depends on your geographical location weather conditions and seasonal light availability.
2. Choose an outdoor location with full direct sunlight where the Solar panel can receive at least 8 hours of sunlight each day. Shady locations will adversely affect the battery and shorten the working time of the light at night.
3. The selected location should not be near strong lighting sources such as streetlights which may cause the LED light to turn off automatically as there is a sensor inside to detect the brightness and control the light.
4. If the Solar light does not turn on automatically at night after 8hours of charging during the day please check the following:
(1) Check the battery to ensure that it is making contact with the terminals.
(2) Be sure the Solar light is in a sunny location and not in a shady area. The Solar panel should face the sun.